Application Procedure to Submit JEE Main 2014 Application Online
Fill the Online Application Form, choose your Password and note down system generated Application Number.
The candidate should supply all the details while filling the Online Application Form and also required to choose PASSWORD and Security Question and enter his/her Answer. After successful submission of the data, Application number will be generated and it will be used to complete the remaining Steps of the Application Form and also required for all future correspondence. For subsequent logins, candidate will be able to login directly with his/her respective system generated Application Number and chosen Password.
- Upload Scanned Images of Photograph, Signature and Thumb impression.
- The scanned images of photograph, Signature and thumb impression should be in jpg/jpeg format only.
- Size of the photo image must be greater than 4 kb and less than 100 kb.
- Size of the signature image must be greater than 1 kb and less than 30 kb.
- Size of the thumb impression image must be greater than 1 kb and less than 30 kb.
- Dimension of photograph image should be 3.5 cm(width) x 4.5 cm(Height) only.
- Dimension of signature image and thumb impression image should be 3.5 cm (length) x 1.5 cm (Height) only.Continue Reading